Subject: Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos
From: "Ted Bayer" <tedbayer@harbornet.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 18:30:25 -0700

Phong, Mark, et al:

For what it's worth --

Leica was taking pictures of girls on the beach almost 50 years ago,
probably long before that.  I believe this one is from their 1954 M3
brochure:

http://www.jck.net/leica/index_e.html

Many of you have no doubt seen it before, but I thought it kind of fit
into this thread.

As for your pictures, Phong, as BD said, just keep putting them up there
for us to look at until you can get your M camera pictures on line.  I
for one enjoyed seeing them.

Ted in Olalla

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] POW New Photos: Boys of Summer - Now Non-Leica photos)