Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina was right........
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:48:32 -0700

Haven't used it on zits...... yet...... but it sure makes short work of
spots and specks.
And it makes damned accurate sampleing.  No matter how careful I am with my
negs and scanner, dust always seems to be there somewhere. I used to HATE to
clean up an image.. but it is about 3,000% easier now.

Jim

> Amen, Jim!  The Healing Brush is phenomenal!  For those who don't have the
> upgrade, the Healing Brush is similar to the Clone Stamp, except it
samples
> the surrounding textures and hues and incorporates them into the new
> pixels.  You can also sample an entire section and move it with the
Healing

Message from Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com> (Re: [Leica] m6 bags)
Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Tina was right........)