Subject: Re: [Leica] Tina was right........
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 17:52:55 -0400

At 12:17 PM 8/26/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Not to long after PS 7 was released, when asked if the upgrade was the worth
>the cost, Tina Manly wrote that the "Healing Brush" alone was well worth the
>expense of the upgrade. After upgrading, and learning the usefulness of that
>feature... I can only say.... BOY WAS SHE RIGHT!!!!
>
>"HEALING BRUSH IS WORTH THE COST OF THE ENTIRE PROGRAM, NOT JUST AN
>UPGRADE!!!"
>
>:-)
>
>Jim

Amen, Jim!  The Healing Brush is phenomenal!  For those who don't have the
upgrade, the Healing Brush is similar to the Clone Stamp, except it samples
the surrounding textures and hues and incorporates them into the new
pixels.  You can also sample an entire section and move it with the Healing
Patch.

I'm not using them to change the photos but to clean up what shouldn't have
been there ;-)

Technology is fantastic.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP