Subject: [Leica] Father & Son strolling photographers.....
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:41:22 -0700

Ever seen a Polaroid fitted with a Vivitar 285?
Ever seen a visual example of a son following in Dad's footsteps?

I found a simple snapshot of a Father & Son team recently who strolls around
a local tourist area offering portraits for 5 bucks. What struck me about
the photo is the near identical way the son and father holds their highly
modified Polaroid Land Cameras.

By the way, they did indeed take my portrait.... for $5.00!

They do a brisk business, and the kid LOVES his work.......
He's saving his "portrait" money to buy a Leica M7.   Maybe a future Avedon!

http://www.jagatlin.com/Photo%20Black%20Display%20Pages/Father%20&%20Son.htm

Thanks for looking.

Jim G.

J.A. Gatlin Photography