Subject: Re: [Leica] m6 bags
From: Guy Bennett <gbennett@lainet.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2002 10:39:14 -0800

I'm just a sucker for these bag questions. Here goes:

For everyday, run of the mill camera toting (i.e. going about my business
w/out the specific intention of shooting), I take the Domke "little bit
smaller" bag, which I pack with an M6 mounted with some lens or other.
There's room for all my non-photo stuff: wallet, keys, notebook, pen,
glasses, etc. There's also enough room for a second and third lens, even a
second body, but that implies some kind of program (i.e. I'm going
somewhere with the intent to take pictures).

If I want to take more gear: two or three bodies, a gaggle of lenses and
various accessories (i.e. if I'm going to spend the day taking pictures
somewhere), I'll pack everything into a Crumpler "wonder weenie" (would
like to know what they pay the guy who comes up with these names). It's a
bigger bag with a great insert, that is very comfortable on the shoulder.

Guy