Subject: Re: [Leica] R System in General - completely O-T
From: SthRosner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:26:37 EDT

In a message dated 8/23/02 12:24:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cyberdog@attglobal.net writes:

> Smart money says digital will not come to the M but to the R.

Reminds me of an anecdote from a bar association ethics committee meeting I
once attended. A very bad result in a case stemmed from a very bad judicial
decision. A committee member observed that the only way to change the
decision was by the state legislature in Albany. Another observed: if we wait
for the legislature to act on this, we will wait forever, if then.

Pass, Seth

LaK 9