Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: R9 scoop
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 09:45:34 -0400

Actually, Greg, my hands are quite big - one of the reasons I keep Tom A's
winders on my Ms is that the added height improves the ergonomics for me.

I'm NOT saying there aren't people who consider the R8 the world's most
beautifully designed, ergonomically ideal camera in the world - I was simply
responding to a question about my experience with it. I find the Nikon F100,
and the F5 for that matter, to be far better designed ergonomically. Isn't
it interesting that since the R8 is such a perfect ergonomic design, no
other camera company has introduced a body that makes any attempt what so
ever to copy it?;-)

B. D.