Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: R9 scoop
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 23:56:21 -0600

Hi Mark,

On the M cameras you can advance the film with a series of small
movements of the wind lever. On the SL2 (maybe Leicaflex and SL as
well?), you cannot use a series of small lever movements. It has to
complete a full stroke. Before I got an SL2 I never realized that I
always use a series of small lever movements, even with my Rapidwinders.

John Collier