Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Catholic christening
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 21:32:23 -0700

><Snip>  At the wedding before I recall them being somewhat snotty.
> But that time I showed up with a Hasselblad and tripod.  I'm sure with a
> couple of Ms I'll look less likely to disrupt things.
>
> Thanks again!
>
> Simon Stevens

As to the tripod my thoughts are when the first see you you should
appear light weight and mobile.
Non disruptive.
Therefore you appear to not be a threat to the ceremony to them.
So bring in the Hasselblad and tripod much later for the formals perhaps.
Only carry your Leica at first is my suggestion.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com