Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Catholic christening
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 05:13:07 +0200 (MEST)

> Regarding all the shoot color and ignore their rules advice, the mother is
> quite excited by the idea of candid B/Ws, but I have a suspicion that
> grandmother would not be adverse to a roll of posed color pictures as well.

There's something about B/W. When I'm with my daughter's school class
(she's soon 13, so that's the age group) the kids run up to me gleefully
... "Oh! Grey pictures! Take one of me". They don't even know it's called
B/W. It's grey pictures. Like you, I just prefer it. I sure do like to
look at others' color shots though, I'm just not good at color.

Good luck! Enjoy!
Daniel