Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenswork article on digital photography
From: "James A. Gatlin" <jagatlin@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 08:58:35 -0700

Brooks Jensen, the Lenwork Editor who wrote that piece, has become one of
the most important voices in the photography community, at least in my
opinion. Each time a new issue of the 'book' arrives, "Editor's Comments" is
the first page I turn to. Jensen has a way of getting to the heart of a
matter, and making you think a little bit.

Jim  G