Subject: Re: [Leica] Lenswork article on digital photography
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 17:03:52 +0200

Darrell,

I just open the envelope with this issue of Lenswork (it arrived a few days
ago but I have not had time to look at it) and read the article. You are
right, it is a very good article. I guess one of the reasons I liked it is
that I very much agree with what he says. It fits very much with my own
self-imposed code of conduct: I will not do anything in the digital
darkroom that I was not able to do in the wet darkroom when I printed that
way.

On a more general note, Lenswork is an excellent magazine, each issue is
really a small, high-quality photography book.

Nathan