Subject: [Leica] Lenswork article on digital photography
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 18:26:33 -0700 (PDT)

We've often gotten into debates on digital vs. film,
wet vs. digital darkrooms, the validity of digital as
a photograph, and the impact of altering reality in
the digital image. The best article I have seen on
this subject is by the editor of Lenswork Magazine in
this months issue. If you don't subscribe, you can go
to www.lenswork.com and pull down a PDF file of this
months issue.  The article starts on page 7 of that
file.  DJ