Subject: [Leica] RE: Friendship saved by LUG posting
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:26:15 +0200

<A friend of mine asked me photograph his wedding for him as the official
<photographer and I politely declined after advice on the LUG a while ago.

<It was a great wedding but I felt really sorry for the photographer.  A
<black guy in a white suit married a native German in a cream dress.  The
<area chosen for photographs was alongside the church with some patchy tree
<cover and it was a very sunny day.  Friends ranged from very pale northern
<Europeans to a group of black friends who'd just come back from holiday and
<their skin was even darker than usual.  I shot on colour neg. and I haven't
<got one picture that shows full detail in everyone's face.

<The pro was using an R6 and looking extremely worried.

Neil,

Just carry an incident light meter!

Kind regards

Felix