Subject: RE: [Leica] WOW! [or Why-Oh-Why] my final response
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Aug 2002 17:58:19 +0200

<The shots in question
<[http://www.leica-camera.com/kultur/events/wettbewerbe/obp/winner1/index
<_e.h
<tml] appear to be nothing more than snapshots that could have been
<attained
<by duct-taping a water-proof one-use camera onto the back of a dog and
<rigging an automatic 30 minute time release.  I see little evidence of
<craft, vision, design, composition, intent, care or anything else that
<might
<indicate these images should have made it all the way to the final
<judging.

I should like to be able of taking these pictures! I don`t mind if they are
good or bad!

Kind regards

Felix