Subject: RE:[Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: "Felix Lopez de Maturana" <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:35:11 +0200

> In your hands the D1,s feel like the F5 they have a taller frame<<<

<Interesting and how does this equate to a leica in your hands?
<ted

Well I'm using right now both cameras and I find that R8 is much easier to
hand. Weight is more or less similar, and has not so many buttons...I'm not
afraid of many buttons but they can disturb some people. F5 autofocus and
metering are perhaps the best but the finder of the R8 is great and in
program mode every picture is OK! Both are magnificent photographic tools
and my problem is that I have got by now just one lens for the R8. By the
way does someone have any experience with new Vario Elmar R21-35mm. I thing
that it will be my next Leica purchase. I sincerely should than any advice!

Kind regards

Felix