Subject: RE: [Leica] For anyone who still thinks that digital isn't really...
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 09:37:54 -0400

At 11:20 PM 8/4/02 -0400, you wrote:

>After all, they are in a competitive relationship with Canon and the
>EOS-1d *is* in fact built on Canon's top of the line EOS-1v body.
>
>--
>Rolfe Tessem

I have a professional photographer friend who has gone completely digital
with the Canon D60.  She has had two important corporate jobs that were
lost due to corrupt images on the card. The photos looked fine on the LCD
in the field and were approved by the clients.  When she tried to download
them into the computer, they were corrupt and irretrievable.  She's sent
the camera back to Canon.  It looks like a back-up with digital is even
more important than with film.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com