Subject: Re: [Leica] Essence of where we live - Poolesville, Maryland
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:46:53 -0400

At 07:59 AM 8/5/02 -0700, you wrote:
>   Most aquifers are in terrible
>shape; here in Poolesville, where we get all of the town water from wells, we
>have been on voluntary water restrictions since the spring.
>
>Regards,
>
>/Mitch

We are over 57 inches down from normal in South Carolina and have mandatory
restrictions.  We get 55 gallons a day per person and can't water lawns or
fill swimming pools or wash cars.  We really need rain.  The lakes are so
far down that fish are dying.  I'm using digital instead of my Jobo these days.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

images available from: