Subject: Re: [Leica] film and travel
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:04:34 -0400 (EDT)

i missed the original post... what kind of film was this?
posting other frames may also highlight the x-ray damage, as one
would expect a some sort of pattern progressing through
adjacent frames.  i see the lighter spots, but in this frame,
it could be attributable to flare.  if these light spots were
in the same location even under radically different lighting,
i'd suspect either a light leak or perhaps x-ray fogging.

thanks,

- -rei

> From: doug kim <yup@pacbell.net>
>
> my fault for not pointing it out. and also my monitor is perhaps calibrated
> a bit bright.
>
> i just uploaded a brighter version of it:
>
> http://www.ricecracker.net/test/
>
> the fog is present in the lower right hand corner and in a diagonal stripe
> from the red lamp in the upper right corner to the bottom left corner across
> the whole image. the lower right hand corner especially should almost be
> black.
>
> doug

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com