Subject: Re: [Leica] M6J an improvement?
From: "Rei Shinozuka" <shino@panix.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 13:06:20 -0400 (EDT)

rolfe, if it didn't cost $5000 AND i could get one in chrome, AND if
the shutter dial went the right way around, i might
go for it, and you'd go for it.  i don't know how many other takers
there would be, though...

- -rei

p.s. i use my 75 lux!  i need those framelines!!

> From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
>
> The reason that it is of more than just passing interest is that:
>
> 1. It seems a foregone conclusion that Leica will find some way to
> memorialize the 50th anniversary of the M3, which is fast approaching.
>
> and
>
> 2. There are persistent rumors that Leica will reintroduce the M6 Classic.
>
> Possibly both of these rumors will be combined in a production M6J that
> looks more like an M3, such as the Millenium body.

- --
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey