Subject: RE: [Leica] PAW #5 - Legs & Butts (Street Photography)
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:42:06 -0400

I like PAW 1 (I'd have tried to take another one without the Kid too- difficult I know if it's not yours), and I like PAW2 - we wouln't have known a scuffle came just after if you hadn't told us!  It still works as a picture. If you want to do the Winograd thing, are you taking hundreds of pictures each week?

Stuart Phillips