Subject: RE: [Leica] Not exactly PAW.
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 14:24:22 -0400

Superb photos, taken in wonderful locations.  Some of the very best
environmental portraits I've seen. What do you present to clients -
presumably ink-jets if you are creating panoramas and coloring in
Photoshop?  How large are the prints you give to clients? What do you
print on?  You've obviously worked hard to find some very special
locations near to you. It's great that the clients will trust you with
the idea - (I'm thinking of the family with the ruined farmstead). Makes
a really refreshing change from the family next to the trophy house.

Great work. Can we see some more?!

Stuart Phillips