Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodak Tri-X and Tecnical Pan
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:44:59 -0500

The new Tri-X is coming out soon. All the new Tmax films and Plus-X are out
now, Tri-X was delayed. Both Tri-X and Tech Pan are still made, Tech Pan is
considered more of a scientific use film, so it may not be included with the
Tmax, Tri-X, or Plus-X developing times. Kodak had a problem with developing
times and emulsions when they set up the new factory.

Chris Williams
New Orleans