Subject: [Leica] Kodak Tri-X and Tecnical Pan
From: (Eberhard Gronau)
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:22:14 +0200

Hi out there,
Kodak shocked me recently with their new black and white fact sheet, which
lists all bw films available. Tri-x and Tec Pan are missing. This list has
been published in germany. Does anybody know about deleting those two from
the list.
It would be painful to me, because I do most of my bw work with trix and tec

Eberhard Gronau

80992 München

phone 089  1404092
mobil 0171 5456487

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <> (Re: [Leica] Kodak Tri-X and Tecnical Pan)