Subject: RE: [Leica] Large images
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:32:34 -0400

Interesting point. Particularly if the critics of digital printing would be
honest enough to make a similar statement about digital prints. The
question, with any and all print media, is what does it look like when
viewed from the intended viewing distance. What an 11x14 or 30x40 looks like
when some anal retentive steps up to the gallery wall to examine it with a
loupe is really irrelevant. ;-)

B. D.