Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Meetings. It's not just about cameras anymore.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 13:32:43 -0400

Well, George, I photograph and I work in the field of education, and I still
think it's possible to be pedantic.;-)

You aren't proposing a definition because you fear that people may not
understand what the word photograph means, you are proposing a particular
definition intended to exclude from the meaning of photograph a new form of
the medium which you chose not to recognize.

B. D.