Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA - where next
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 08:35:50 -0400

Yeah, we'll be taking it to the RF list soon if you don't keep quiet.
Just kidding!  BTW, has it stopped/started snowing up there in Michigan
yet?  I used to live in Minnesota (yes I know it's a bridge farther) but
we used to joke we had two seasons, winter and July 4th.  I guess
everyone will agree at LHSA they don't want it there.

Stuart Phillips
Assistant Director of Professional Training Programs
Division of Corporate, Continuing and Distance Eduction
UMASS Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston Ma
02125-3393