Subject: RE: [Leica] LHSA Annual Meeting; half-price membership for newLUG members! L....
From: "Stuart Phillips" <Stuart.Phillips@umb.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:54:16 -0400

Fun? You could have more fun in bed with a Second World War naval mine-
unless you took pictures with it!  There's not even anything phallic
about it. Geezs. Everyone else has their 80-200mm (with monopod). You're
proud of collapsible lenses! Oh, BTW with the average age of the LHSA,
$50 IS a life membership:)

Stuart Phillips