Subject: [Leica] Major update...
From: Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 10:01:25 -0700

Man o' Man was I out of date on my PAW.

It's not that I wasn't shooting like a madman, as I have been. I was just
thousands of miles from my tanks and chemicals for some time. Thousands I
tell you.  Now that I'm back, I'm trying to dig myself out of a pile of
exposed film and emulsified bliss.

Add to that a domain registration and a new web hosting service, and it
only got worse.  I was truly behind.  Well today I am here to beg
consideration of a few of (what I consider) the gems from the past
month.  So, here we are, directly from a slot canyon, Paris, Hamburg,
London, Milan and a few other points in between...

Week 24
Climbing to the top of the Arc de Triumph.  A fumbling of aperture settings
and a long buzz.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/stairs.jpg

Week 25
La jeunesse, descending a staircase.  Paris.  Seemed fitting.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/wayin.jpg

Week 26
Soldes! Apparently I hit sale time. Sigh.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/shopping.jpg

Week 27
Jardin de Tuileries. Lets get a crepe and then throw it up...
http://heninger.org/paw/images/ride.jpg

Week 28
Buckskin gulch, somewhere near the Paria river in southern Utah.  My
brother/brothers in law goof around for the "photographer".
http://heninger.org/heninger.org/images/shadow.jpg

Week 29
Le roi est mort, vive le roi!  Ok, this was taken in London, but you get
the picture.  Literally.
http://heninger.org/heninger.org/images/lion.jpg

Week 30
Magnum photographs at the Pompidou.  I get all excited.
http://heninger.org/paw/images/mag.jpg

And the index:
http://heninger.org/paw

Now with that done, I'm going to go into hiding for another 2 weeks on more
travels (and hopefully more decent pictures).

w a d e  h e n i n g e r  |  p h o t o g r a p h y
http://heninger.org

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Major update...)
Reply from Michael Gerard <geeman1066@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Major update...)
Reply from Wade Heninger <heninger@adobe.com> (Re: [Leica] Major update...)