Subject: Re: [Leica] A request to respect time-zones
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 17:28:39 -0700

Hey Adam,

This memo got put into my mailbox by mistake.
(At least I think it was a mistake...)

   MEMO
   TO: Adam
   FROM: The Big Timekeeper:
   Subject: Your request

   We appreciate your desire to live in the past.
   Unfortunately, your request to stop the rest of the world
   from continuing while you do so cannot currently be granted.

   Fortunately there is a simple technical solution!
   Use those eyelids that we included in your body-kit.

   It's currently much easier to control the information flowing
   past them than it is to stop all world events from occurring
   until you are prepared to acknowledge them.

   Sorry for the inconvenience.

   TBT

Then again, it's just the sort of memo I seem to get a lot of lately...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: A request to respect time-zones)