Subject: [Leica] Re: A request to respect time-zones
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 18:50:47 -0700

At 06:10 PM 7/21/2002 -0700, Adam Bridge wrote:

>Gee thanks, jerk. I pointed out a problem and asked nicely to point out a
>solution  to a problem that most sites find trivial when working with a
>world-wide audience. But I guess that escaped your ability to comprehend.
>
>I promise I won't complain of any Leica-related information is spilled.
>
>Adam

Adam,

There is NO solution to your problem. That is, the burden of keeping you
uninformed, is no one's job other than yours. You cannot possibly put this
burden on a diverse, world wide audience, like an Internet group. Many
people, like me, don't get to read much of the LUG except on weekends so I
miss most of the week. Your plea would have gone unnoticed had it not been
a weekend.

I simply think that you are solely responsible for your information
sources. Read the LUG with full awareness that you may read something that
you don't want to read.

Like this message.

Jim