Subject: [Leica] Leica CL and lens FS
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:29:37 -0700 (PDT)

I was at Larmon Photo today in Abington, PA (outside
of Phillie).  They have a used Leica CL with original
Leitz 40mm lens that looked VERY mint.  They were
asking $895 for the set. I have no connection with the
camera or store, other than that the owner is a
friend...Thought someone out there might want a CL in
pristine shape...DJ