Subject: Re: [Leica] When f 1 is too mush!
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:12:39 -0700 (PDT)

I love it... I think one of the keys to keeping the
Noct on the camera is to see shots like these.  When
you quit thinking about it being a big 50, and start
shooting for the shallow depth of field in daytime it
gets pretty interesting.

Really great stuff Rei! DJ

http://www.shinozuka-family.com/200110autumnlux2/index.html