Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica CL and lens FS - conflict of interest :-)
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 19:51:52 -0700 (PDT)

Well to be very clear...I have no financial interest
in any potential transaction, he doesn't know I
mentioned it here, and I don't have much history of
buying there myself as the only thing I have
previously purchased from him were my (now infamous)
Epson 3000's...an no the 7600 is coming from
elsewhere.  Also neither of us as far as I know has an
elected office, or any relationship to the oil
industry...other than we fill up our cars like
everyone else ;-)

Which I guess brings up one other topic. If you are
looking for a 7600, I got mine at Systems Solutions
Inc. in King of Prussia, PA.  The sales guy there
(Wayne) spent about an hour and  a half looking at my
prints from the 3000, suggesting work flow changes and
other things to try before I threw in the towel and
went to the 7600 (tried them all to no avail). Good
people to work with and they still have four of the
7600's in stock (and they are very hard to find). DJ