Subject: RE: [Leica] Don't do it
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 16:23:38 -0400

Well, first off...cropping is NOT an option - at least not an option to be used regularly because of crappy framing.;-)

However....What this whole "thing of ours" is all about is what is "outstanding for my (your) use." If it works for you, it's right for you. If something else works for me, it's right for me. Period. End of debate. Right? ;-)

B. D.