Subject: Re: [Leica] Black and White Magazine
From: Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 18:28:54 -0700 (PDT)

Steve, I'd be interested to understand more. Can you
explain what it is that is more difficult to do
technically? Since I assume your magazine has to be
digitized at some point anyway? When you put in a wet
dark room print, do you do it from a print?  Is there
a big difference between the wet dark room print and
on printed on an ink jet printer?