Subject: RE: [Leica] Black and White Magazine
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2002 14:40:31 -0600

> On another subject - doesn't B&W allow any digital images?  I'm sure
> Caponigro and or Uelsman (sp?) have been featured.  Photovision Art and
> Techniques has an explicit "no digital" policy.
>
> Stuart Phillips

It was part of an editorial in one of the last half dozen issue or so - they
were probably in before that. But then he'd probably make exceptions for
such luminaries... (does anyone else think their digital stuff just looks
like a student playing in Photoshop when they discover all the cool things
it will do...? floating, disembodied "stuff" and so on? It's like - lets
take digital and lets take photography and lets slap em both together,
instead of really exploring what digital could be as a creative form?)

tim

who's stuck inside on a sunny day cleaning up before the boss gets back
after 10 days away - so I'm probably cranky :-) - darn tripods, camera bits,
film boxes and photo mags everywhere... just run out of clean coffee cups
too