Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Leak in IIIc
From: "Christopher Williams" <LeicaChris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 21:01:21 -0500

I had a similiar problem with a IIIcK. After 3 repair "fixes", the light
leak still remained. Problem was solved after sending it to Kindermann
Camera in Canada(had to pay duty fees). They knew the problem right away,
light was coming in from the small slit where the film winding knob meets
the camera body.

Chris Williams
New Orleans