Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Leak in IIIc
From: "Johan Doumont" <johan.doumont@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 20:33:35 +0200

Matt,

I have had the same problem with my M3. As long as I kept it in its case,
there was nothing wrong, but as soon as I removed the camera from its case,
the leaks occured.

I also tried almost everything, until I had the opportunity to change the
baseplate. Although the 'new' one looked much worse than the original one,
the problem was solved.

Hope this helps....

Johan Doumont