Subject: Re: [Leica] Jumpers for goalposts
From: "Johan Doumont" <johan.doumont@pandora.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:34:22 +0200

Ted Grant wrote :

> Sorry Stuart the picture is interesting but unfortunately the exposure is
> backwards and completely spoils the photograph.

[...]

> One should keep in mind when shooting colour, slides for sure, expose for
> the highlights and let everything else fall where they may inrelation to
> that exposure. I bet if this shot were exposure corrected for the
highlights
> it really would be an interesting photograph.

I said I didn't know if I liked it ;-)
I knew the exposure wasn't perfect, but I didn't think it was all that bad,
until I checked it myself.

Oh, horror !  I uploaded the wrong version. Sorry about that...

Johan Doumont

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Jumpers for goalposts)