Subject: Re: [Leica] Piezotone seleniem inks.
From: David Rodgers <davrod@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2002 02:03:07 -0700

At 04:25 PM 7/4/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I have two Epson 3000's, one with Quad Black and the other with
>Generations that I have been using since Piezography first came out and
>I've never had clogs or banding.  I think we were just very lucky to get
>good printers.

Tina,

You must use good paper, too. Some (especially cheap) papers are bad for
printers. And it doesn't take much. I use Somerset primarily, and some
Turnbridge and Orwell.  I have a 3000 that runs like a Timex. Prints first
time, every time. And it's well used. Never had a head clog problem or a
banding problem. I'm a big fan of piezography.

Dave

Message from Darrell Jennings <darrell_jennings@yahoo.com> (Re: [Leica] Piezotone seleniem inks.)