Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: bennett <3bennett@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 10:46:21 +0100

>This is insane.  If you don't like the way the project is set up, then:
>
>1.  Do not participate.
>
>2.  Create your own project! Invent its name and author its rules.
>
>Stop complaining; create a solution instead.
>
>regards,
>Colin

But Colin,

You're missing the point:

it is a veritable, venerable LUG tradition to whine on uselessly about any
detail of anything a few of us would like to see different than what it is
for the simple reason that they personally would like it better another
way, and this in spite of the fact that most folks can live with things the
way they are, and that they are in no way obligated to participate in the
FOM2 project, buy an M7, blow smoke rings through their nose, etc., etc.,
and so forth and so on.

Or so it has always seemed to me.

Guy