Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 13:38:49 -0500

Defeat the honor system? That never works for me. I don't even cheat on my
income tax and, despite being an administrator, don't have my parking
tickets on campus "fixed". But I sleep just fine. With my luck, if I
started my life of crime by submitting a 35/2 Hexanon shot under the guise
of it being a 35/2 Summicron shot, someone would come up with a way of
"fingerprinting" bokeh and nail my ass.

Jeffery

Replies: Reply from Jeffery Smith <jls@runbox.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2)