Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: Simon Lamb <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:20:13 +0100

I absolutely agree.  And this very much resembles it in that we have been
invited to submit images depicting various aspects of humanity and the human
race.

I really do not see the issue here.  If this is so irksome to you then start
your own FOM and run it how you see fit.  If you have neither the desire,
time, inclination or ability, then please stop denigrating the efforts of
Alastair in wanting to commemorate the original FOM.

Simon