Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: FOM 2/year 2
From: Allan Wafkowski <allan@sohogurus.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 18:16:04 -0400

The rules are the rules even if they are flawed? The truth is, I would
have nothing to say about the issue if the name Family of Man had not
been usurped and perverted into something it was never intended to be.
You can understand that when something is named after a famous project,
some might expect it to resemble it in some manner, yes?

Allan