Subject: Re: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG
From: Paul Chefurka <paul@chefurka.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 14:45:45 -0400

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 13:39:44 -0400, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>Breathlessly? I don't think so.;-)

You might not have had a worm on your tongue (baited breath?), but I
certainly did - otherwise I wouldn't have bought a Hexar RF in the interim.
After a month or more with mine, I can say I'm firmly in Ted and Tina's
camp when it comes to the value of the thing.

I have a .58 on order, and when it arrives I will be slimming down my Leica
portfolio to just two bodies - .72 and .58 M7's.  This is Leica's first
slam-dunk since the original M6, and any opinion to the contrary is plain
old sour grapes...

Paul

Message from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (RE: [Leica] To M7 or not to M7, c'est la question - LONG)