Subject: Re: [Leica] critique
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:23:22 +0200

Tom,

I hate to be harsh, but there are several things that I think could be improved:

1) SIZE. It is way too small, even by web standards.
2) Composition: there is too much dead space in the foreground
3) Cropping: the half garbage can in the lower left corner and the snout of a
car coming in from the left, as well as the piece of the lamppost on the lower
right all detract from the image.

The light is very nice, which is the redeeming quality of this image, but it
needs some work.

Nathan