Subject: [Leica] 0.85 v 0.72 or 0.56
From: "Clive Sanbrook" <clive.sanbrook@virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 09:00:36 +0100

I think this has been discussed in the past but need some more advice
please.

I've now taken to wearing varifocal glasses and am feel as though i'm having
to screw my eye up too much and peer into to viewfinder of my 0.85M6TTL

Any thoughts on whether it's worth changing to a 0.72 (excuse to buy an M7
perhaps !!!) or 0.56.

Do the lesser magnification viewfinders significantly effect the size of the
rangefinder patch.  I use lenses form 35mm to 90mm and very occasionally 135

Has anybody had this bit of an M6 changed at Leica UK? any ideas on time and
cost

Hope somebody can help - alternative appears to be going back to NikonAF
(shock horror) - but I don't really want to do that as I'd miss all the fun
on the LUG ;-))

Regards

Sandy Sanbrook