Subject: Re: [Leica] Neopan 1600 - image deterioration over time on unprocessed film?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 21:50:25 -0700

Austin Franklin wrote:

> Hi Mark,
>
> I think it's developer exhaustion.  No difference in development density by
> the increase in times!  So much for XTOL being able to be stored...  I'll
> try a new batch in the morning!
>
> Regards,
>
> Austin
No difference in development density with the increase in times sure
sounds like developer exhaustion to me Austin, but at 1:1 I'm surprised
to hear of it.
How much chemistry per roll... water and Xtol? which film again?

As you know i use it mostly at 1:3 which would seem to be right at it's
limit but I can over develop a neg like crazy if I just give it more time.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com