Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users Amsterdam 26 May 2002 - Nathan's pictures
From: Nathan Wajsman <>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 14:42:38 +0200

A couple of weeks ago I posted 21 B&W images from the BENELUG meeting in
Amsterdam on 26th May. I have just added five colour images to the presentation,
they are at the end. I especially like the picture from Vondelpark, a wonderful
oasis in the middle of the city, and the very last image of a fat bald guy
looking at a lingerie shop.

Have a look at:

and comments are of course welcome as usual.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland

mobile: +41 78 732 1430